Upon completion of this program, participants will acquire these:
- Apply a model of coaching (GROW) to their repertoire of management skills.
- Develop coaching and mentoring skills as a life skill that enables personal and professional effectiveness.
- Better understand their team members’ competency and confidence levels to manage their performance better.
- Manage their teams better by understanding the developmental gaps of their individual team members and have solution focused conversations on how to bridge those gaps.
- Develop a growth mindset in their teams and empower them to proactively solve work issues.
- Brain-friendly/Interactive Lectures
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Video/Audio Presentations
- Practical Exercises
- Interactive and Engaging Learning
- Group Discussions
- Experiential Learning
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for C-Suits, Senior Managers, Head of Department, Team Lead, Assistant Manager
Module 1: Introduction to Coaching and Mentoring
Module 2: The Inner Game
Module 3: Coaching and the GROW Model
Module 4: Beyond the Basics: Situational Leadership
Module 5: Coaching and Mentoring Skills
Module 6: Improving my Influencing and Persuasion Skills