Upon completion of this program, participants will acquire these:
- Learn how to process a structured thinking flow so not to waste time and achieve more result
- Learn, understand and create the core strategy tools in the 3 phases of design thinking and its implication
- Learn, understand and create the project charter to focus the thought process in the project.
- Learn, understand and draft the design brief to brainsteer the Service innovation process
- Learn, understand and identify insights from the data collected.
- Learn, understand and establish service design criteria and brainstorm ideas in the service innovation process
Who Should Attend
This course welcomes Senior Managers, Head of Departments, Team Lead, Assistant Manager, Supervisors, Junior Managers, Sales & Marketing Personnel, Administration & Clerical Personnel, Customer Service Personnel, Front Liners
Module 1 : Design Thinking Introduction
Module 2 : Empathy Fieldwork
Module 3 : Define
Module 4 : Ideate
Module 5 : Prototype
Module 6 : Testing
Module 7 : Bringing design thinking back to the workplace