Upon completion of this program, participants will acquire these:
- Define Leadership, its’ different styles in different situations.
- Understand the characteristics of a good leader.
- Understand the NLP Communication Model and to apply it to creating the right work attitude, beliefs and create influence at the workplace
- Learn and apply the art of building rapport.
- Brain-friendly/Interactive Lectures
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Video/Audio Presentations
- Practical Exercises
- Interactive and Engaging Learning
- Group Discussions
- Experiential Learning
Who Should Attend
This course welcomes Senior Managers HOD, Team Lead, Assistant Manager
Module 1: Getting ready
Module 2: Understanding leadership fundamentals
Module 3: Leadership styles
Module 4: Powerful communication tools for leaders
Module 5: Rapport building and influencing skills
Module 6: Managing different cultures and generations
Module 7: Developing a coaching culture
Module 8: How to delegate effectively