Upon completion of this program, participants will acquire these:
- To develop clear team alignment in order to propel the team into a position of unity and strength.
- To embrace a values-driven team posture to create an environment of trust and respect.
- To build capacity to embrace team diversity and a collaborative culture to drive peak performance.
- To develop better communication and interpersonal skills in order to maximise team work.
- To learn to be proactive and action oriented in order to achieve desired results.
- Brain-friendly/Interactive Lectures
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Video/Audio Presentations
- Practical Exercises
- Interactive and Engaging Learning
- Group Discussions
- Experiential Learning
Who Should Attend
This course welcomes Senior Managers, Head of Departments,Team Lead, Assistant Manager, Supervisors, Junior Managers
Module 1: Dynamics of Teams
Module 2: Building a High-Trust Team
Module 3: Authentic Communication
Module 4: Being Proactive and Action-Driven
Module 5: Driving Collaboration & Results