Upon completion of this program, participants will acquire these:
- Implement and utilize psychological self-awareness exercises.
- Practice the successful team building stages. (Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing)
- Create Psychological safety within the team.
- Understand their own behavioral style, recognize other behavioral styles, and be able to adapt to other styles.
- Examine and improve the quality of group planning, decision-making, risk-taking, problem-solving and communication strategies.
- Understand how teamwork as a strategy can be utilized to improve communication and enhance trust.
- Build trust with diverse team members.
- Understand each stage of team development and its impact on individual behavioral types.
- Improve the team’s interpersonal communication skills
- Group activities
- Indoor activities
- Role plays
- Group discussion
- Actual individual
- Work planning
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for C-Suits, Senior Managers, HOD, Team Lead, Assistant Manager, Supervisors, and Junior Managers.
Session 1: The Psychology of Perception and communication
Session 2: Google’s High Performance team secrets
Session 3: Constant Change: Team Building Activity
Session 4: Building Trust
Session 5: The Secret Maze (Communication is key)
Session 6: Johari Window and Feedback
Session 7: Building Lasting Connection
Session 8: Creating Sustainable Action Plan