Upon completion of this program, participants will acquire these:
- Explore mindsets and challenge paradigm shifts
- Define and understand fixed and growth mindsets and their effect on work performance.
- Analyze beliefs and actions that contribute to a growth mindset within an organization.
- Evaluate opportunities to increasingly develop a growth mindset.
- Apply practices that foster growth mindset within an organization.
- Brain-friendly/Interactive Lectures
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Video/Audio Presentations
- Practical Exercises
- Interactive and Engaging Learning
- Group Discussions
- Experiential Learning
Who Should Attend
This course welcomes seniors, Head of Departments, Team Lead, Assistant Manager, Supervisors, Junior Managers, Sales & Marketing Personnel, Administration & Clerical Personnel, Customer Service Personnel, Front Liners
Module 1: Growth Mindset
Module 2: Embrace Setbacks
Module 3: Seek Out Challenge
Module 4: Feedback and Dealing with Criticism
Module 5: Roadmap to Growth